Here are some news and notes coming off the 2020 Impact Wrestling Slammiversary PPV:
* According to PWInsider.com, early indications are that the PPV did the biggest number of online buys in “a long time.”
* Slammiversary became the #1 Worldwide trend on Twitter during the broadcast.
* Fightful.com is reporting that Deonna Purrazzo, who won the Knockouts title during the PPV, has been working for the company without a contract.
* The Motor City Machine Guns’ match at the PPV was their first time teaming up since May 2018 and Sabin’s first match since January 2019.
* Rapper Wale commented on the PPV: